Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Rockin' Jimmy Crimmins


Keepin' It Real

I came across this gem a few months back while surfing the net for for some good blues guitar music. Man, It really knocked me off my feet! I searched the net for info on this guy but couldn't find any. Believe it or not, there is absolutely no information or photo of this guy on the net. As if he has arrived from some other planet! But he is one hell of a guitar player!

Here is his highly rated album and probably is only one released so far.

Download it from here or here.
For info and track list visit this site.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:53 AM

    I saw Jimmy Crimmins and Bryan Koenig play a free evening concert in 2010 at a little lakeside park in Algoma, WI. Blew me away.

    Great concert. Fantastic time. Hoping to go back this coming summer.

    ReplyDelete

Leave you mark behind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...